26.11.13

Popje



Last week I had this 'popje' in my hand and couldn't decide whether to buy it or not. Such a little sweetheart in a beautiful box. But I wasn't convinced. Don't really know why.
Last weekend this 'popje' came out of my hands. For a first 'popje' try I'm satisfied. Last Saturday L gave her to her best friend Jil, as in three shown steps. I used this great tuto for the paper box. Papersize: 40x40 cm, size 'popje': about 36 cm.


The pattern was quickly drawn. I might make more 'popjes' and reshape her a bit next time. Other faves are in my Pinterest boards: 12, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.
To be continued.

4 comments:

Marina said...

Supermooi!
Ik vind het vouwsysteem geweldig.

Anonymous said...

Prachtig, wat een lieverdje!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Juffra Toertjes said...

Geweldig mooi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...