27.1.13

Not by me

No sewing for me this weekend. On Saturday skates were more important. We loved to be on the beautiful Rottemeren, but... the ice quality was getting worse and worse, so in the end one could only speak of gliding instead of skating. And oh, we crashed a lot! Too bad to finish the skate season like this.
Totally cold and a bit disappointed I returned back home. Like a child I loved to see the little package brought by the post.

Ik ben Vink told me I had won her give-away and there it was! No, M and no, L, this present is mine, I told my daughters, who surrounded me while unwrapping.


So the sewing was done for me! I just had to lay back en enjoy ;). Look what made everything complete!

I'm so happy and... a huge fan of Vink for a long time already. This and this are some of my favorite pieces of her. You agree, don't you?

8 comments:

vervlogen dagen said...

Schaatsen én cadeautjes, iemand heeft het wel heel erg getroffen!

lightbluegrey said...

@ vervlogen dagen: jij vist naar een cadeautje, don't you?

Jozefien said...

Fijn cadeau!

vervlogen dagen said...

Nee hoor, zo erg is het nog niet;-)

Bibi said...

merci pour la découverte...heel mooi Vink!

floortje said...

hier ook heerlijk schaatsen, dus naaiwerk blijft af en toe ook liggen. gisteren een toch van 36 km gedaan, strak blauw en min 3 , wat wil je nog meer als schaatsfan??groetjes uit zweden!

HP Printer Installation Error 2753 said...

I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my trouble. You’re amazing! Thanks!

Pressure Cooking Recipes said...

Thanks greaat blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...